INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION TO KG FOR THE YEAR 2024-2025
1. Kindly download guidelines & read the all instructions carefully before you proceed to registration.
2. The name of applicant, father's name/ mother's name, date of birth etc. should be spelt correctly in the form as it appears in the certificates. No corrections will be allowed later on.
3. It is mandatory to fill all the fields marked (*) in red.
4. An incomplete registration form will be automatically rejected.
5. After completing the form click on “Submit” button and pay online. You will receive an acknowledgement receipt with your USER ID and PASSWORD.
6. You will also receive your USER ID and PASSWORD through an SMS on your registered Mobile.
7. The UESER ID & PASSWORD should be preserved by the parent to check the online admission status of the applicant.
8. You are required to take a print of the acknowledgement receipt as well as colour print of the duly filled form.
9. You are required to retain a copy of the acknowledgement receipt as well as the form for future correspondence.
10. The application form to be brought on the day of interaction affixing the photograph and required documents.
11. AGE REQUIREMENTS : 3 and half to 4 years
12. Requirements at the time of Interections :
Payment receipt and duly filled application form (Colour)
Aadhar Card Xerox + Original
Medical fitness certificate (Eyes, Ear, Blood Group, Speech etc). Xerox + Original
Baptist Certificate (for Catholic/Christian) Xerox + Original
Birth Certificate from the (a) Hospital where child was born and (b) Municipality/Municipal Corporation ( Xerox + Original)
Caste – If SC/ST or OBC Please provide caste certificate of Mother or Father or child. (Xerox +Original)
Family Photograph – 1 (Dimensions: 14 cm × 9 cm - length and breadth)
13. No Donations/ Pressure :
School DOES NOT accept any donation for admission, either directly or indirectly. Therefore, if anyone requests / demands donations from you in the name of the school, or takes money from you with the guarantee of procuring your ward’s admission into KG, please report the matter to the school authorities IMMEDIATELY. Also, any pressure on the management, through recommendations, etc., will disqualify your child.
14. Rejection after admission :
ANY DISCREPANCY DISCOVERED IN THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR IN THE ABOVE PROCEDURE WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC CANCELLATION OF THE SEAT AND THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF FEES.
15. Schedule of dates for submission of the application form and Interaction will be published on school website and through SMS.
16. Result will be declared on through the school website and SMS be sent to your registered Mobile Number. If you do not receive any SMS, you should immediately contact the school office on the very day.
Instructions for filling Online Registration Form :
1. This is an online Registration Form for CARMEL SCHOOL
2. This form will work on Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers.
3. As this form will be using internet, in case of slow internet, the process will be slow.
4. Don’t refresh the page or open it in new tab while filling up the form.
5. If the Registration Form PDF is not generated after submitting the form, it may be because of connectivity problems. We advise you to try again.
6. For One Applicant, Registration Form is to be filled only once.
Sr M. Sandra A.C
For any queries, contact school. Ph : 7280055600, 9534661000 | Email : email@example.com